released December 21, 2013
100% of proceeds from the sale of this Seven Generations record will benefit One Hundred For Haiti (Greg Bennick of Trial's human rights organization working in post-earthquake Haiti). More information can be found at onehundredforhaiti.org
- Our talented and charming friend Sina Salessi was kind enough to lend us his talents on the drums for this record while Tim nursed a broken hand.
- Andrew Wirth of Abandon and Chris Peralta of The Red Devil Squadron did guest vocals on “The Mills Of The Gods.”
- Record layout and really precise food preferences by Rob Wallace at Iris Concepts.
- Instruments recorded at Earth Capital Studios by the kind Alex Estrada.
- Vocals recorded at Buzzbomb Studios by the living legend, Paul Miner, who was also good enough to mix and master the whole farrago.
- Lyrics by Chris Rouse with occasional sentiments borrowed with the utmost reverence from Mr. Percy Bysshe Shelley, Mr. John Keats and Mr. William Butler Yeats.
- Christopher would like to dedicate Selah to Elisa Marie O’Hagan.